Saturday, April 10, 2004

So, thirteen days ago I gave birth. And since then I have lost complete track of time. And I haven;t accomplished anything beyond seeing to the baby's immediate needs. Seriously, I took a shower every other day this week and felt really good about that. Wow, this blog is too personal already. But Lily the most beautiful baby in the world is doing fine. We're trying to teach her to sleep in her crib instead of in the bed with us (which is nice, but a little scary), and right now she's alseep in her crib! This may not seem like a huge accomplishment, but it feels like one. And I am on my way to a well deserved (and much needed) shower. But my hopes for this blog is that it will eventually become something more directed and I can discuss motherhood, marriage and crafting. Things that I'm learning about. And things you might like to hear about. We'll see what happens.

No comments: