Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Today was my first day as a stay at home Mom and it involved a lot of breastfeeding and daytime talk shows. I haven't broken in to soaps just yet. But I suppose it's only a matter of time. Lily still hasn't learned to sleep in the crib, so it's basically on Mom or nothing, as far as naps are concerned. And I should probably mention that when she's not eating she's napping. (Except for maybe an hour or two of just alert time every day) That's question number one for the doctor in the morning. Don't worry, she's too young for immunizations so the doctor visits aren't difficult for the parents just yet. I even got a couple minutes aside to give love to our woefully neglected cats (Bert and Hero). And I did the dishes. That's literally all I did today. Jeremy (who had the good instincts to call, like, three times while he was out) was less than impressed with this, but he tried to be understanding.

No comments: