Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Alright, still no crib sleeping goodness, but enough about THAT subject for now. I took Lily with me for my most recent crafty excursion. Sunday afternoon I met Mary for some knitting at a local ice cream parlor. I didn't get much knitting done, but I'm kind of between projects anyway. My new obsession is embroidery. I'm hoping to get an embroidery supplies binge for a mother's day present. Yay! Another holiday I am now eligible for!! For embroidery, sublimestitching.com is the best! But I'm also going to do some "straight" designs for people for yet still more homemade christmas gifts. I am SO broke. The baby is having something like colic and it's horrible. She;s inexplicably miserable for a couple hours at a stretch and I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it. It's not a good feeling. But after a couple of hours, she's okay again and everything is fine. Anybody has any recommendations, I'm game. I'm going to try giving up dairy and see if that helps. I'm already limiting my caffeine intake. Maybe I need to give up caffeine altogether. (shudder) Other than this minor thing, all is well. Sort of. Also, today we found out that Jeremy didn't get accepted anywhere for graduate school, which saddened my husband a good deal. But he'll try again next year and we'll see what happens. In the mean time, we're planning to stay here, but also applying to some other jobs, just for fun. I did NOT make it to work last week like I planned, but I do start my new job at the needlework shop this friday. Yay!

No comments: