Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy Mother's Day to me. The good news about the colic is that it might not have the caffeine that mommy was ingesting that made Lily so irritable. So I'm going to give the caffeine a try again and see what happens. Worse case scenario is we have another evening of miserable baby and hey, we have that anyway. Tonight we're going to try and go to the drive in to see the weekly bad movie double feature (this week: the road warrior and soylent green) and hope that Lily behaves. If she doesn't, we'll just sit in the car and who can she bother? I may be too optimistic about taking the baby out for stuff. I'm still having trouble making a second fireworks scarf. I just can't get the color scheme right. But as soon as I have that figured out, I'm going to start on zeeby's bag from snb. Very exciting to me. And I'm still embroidering, too. Mostly over Lily's head while she sits on my lap, but hey, it gets it done. I had my first day at nease's needlework on friday and I'm very excited about working there. I may never make any money, but it does support my yarn habit. I'm also going to try and start back at the bookstore this week, and I really mean it this time.

No comments: